Thursday, January 20, 2011

Please Don't Let My Dream Run Dry

Okay. So the first week of school was this week. Online classes aren't as bad as I thought they would be. I'm getting the hang of them. I went to math on Wednesday. I'm surprised! It might be easier than I thought. The professor is really nice and it's a really laid back kind of class. YAY!
Life has been going a lot better as of lately. Yeah.. I know like what? 4 days since my last post.. Oh well. I have my "down" moments. This weekend should be good. My friend, Dave, is coming over! I haven't seen him in like a month it feels. He's on of my closest friends. He use to come over every Sunday and watch football but lately we haven't really seen each other. We've both been crazy busy. So it'll be nice to hang out again. Then, this girl, Danielle wants me to go out. (She's my ex-"fling's" sister. We'll see about that. Like I said previously, I'm over the whole going out and drinking thing. But who knows... I more enjoy coming home and have a class of wine and relaxing. But the rest of the weekend will be relaxing and I'll get to do the rest of my homework. Plus I had my aunt print up a few photos that she took and had them shipped to me. So I will be hanging those up too :) .

So I talked to the boy from Louisiana the other day. He was such a sweetheart. We were talking about what we've been up to and I told him I was going to school for Nursing. I was telling him how much I like science and maybe that's why I picked Nursing. Plus the fact that I like taking care of people. And he told him to take care of him. Of course I would love nothing more than that. He always tells me how much it sucks that I live in New York and him in Louisiana. It's so weird cause I literally hung out with him for one night when I went down there and I've been hooked since. My roommate calls it some sort of "fate thing" that I have going on. That'd be great. I'm just afraid that because I won't be moving down there for a few years. So I'm afraid he'll find someone in the meantime and I'd understand but it would suck. He's pretty much focused on work and hunting right now though. He's 23 and has his own house and has a great head on his shoulders. It's good to know that. I miss him immensely. Is that weird that I miss someone that I only met one night?! Oh well, it's kind of that "love at first sight" thing and I'm definitely okay with it.

"Nothing In The World Is Accomplished Without Passion"

No comments:

Post a Comment