Friday, September 4, 2009

She could take your life with one good kiss.

This is going to be a quick one because I'm getting ready to go out. But I figured whilst I wait for the bathroom, I might as well blog.
Yesterday was a great day. Work went by really quick. I sat down maybe twice the whole day. After work I went to Mojo'z (against my better judgement. I'm a Domenico's girl) to see one of my ex-boyfriends/friend, Tim, play a show. I hadn't seen Tim in a really long time sadly. It was so nice seeing him and catching up. We have had this weird relationship where we will talk and hang out and then date and then break up and then start that cycle over again. It's odd. I missed him and am really looking forward to maintaining a friendship with him. We are going to try our hardest this time. He played an awesome set. New and old songs. After that I stopped by a friend's party to hang out. Well, that's always an interesting time. But I won't go into detail there. Too much complication in that.
Today was nice. Work was really slow and boring but I didn't mind that too much. Except for the fact that my ADD was kicking in, hardcore. I tried to find little things to keep me busy though. Oh well. Now I am sitting here, towel on my head waiting to get in the bathroom to attempt to do something with my hair. Tonight should be good. I love going to a friend's house just to chill and play cards. It shall be fun.

Love my friends <3

1 comment:

  1. Probably. But there's something about him that is intriguing haha.

    ReplyDelete