Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Everyone has a first.

This just happens to be the first time I blog in a long time and actually really try to stick to it. I've had so much go on in the last few months of my life.
Since moving into my apartment 6 months ago, things have been fun. Tough, but fun. Expenses are higher which means I've started to budget. My ex would be so proud. Haha. I love my roommates to death. I've known one for about 5 years now. The other I met the day we moved in and I love her. Except, she's moving out :(. We gained another roommate though. Bad part? It's a guy. Now, we've know him for a while and he is one of our friends. But, this shall be weird. We are definitely laying down a few or more (okay, a lot) of rules. He'll have that waiting in his room when he moves in :). He'll be moving in on Sunday, I believe. I'll keep y'all updated on that.
Work. Where to start? I just started a new job in April a medical center. I obtained the occupation of Medical Assistant aka a nurse, basically. I love what I do. I love being able to help people. It makes me happy. I love the two offices I work in: Neurology and Urology. It keeps things interesting and the people I work with keep things entertaining. Love them <3.>
Another thing on my list, keeping in shape. I've been eating somewhat healthier. And within the next week or so, I plan to start jogging with my roommate. It's one of our goals since now it is nice enough weather to do so. Now, don't get me wrong. It's not like I need to work out. But honestly, I am quite out of shape. You wouldn't tell by looking at me, but I am. I get winded so easily. And it wouldn't be bad to gain a little muscle here and there :). I just want something to boost my self-confidence up more than it already is. Wish me luck.
Alright well, I think I'm headed to sit on the porch with my love Angelica, and enjoying the nice Autumn night we are having.

...Tell someone your story. Someone out there is willing to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment