Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just a few thoughts...

First off... What happened to common courtesy? I had an appointment today in the building I work in. I checked in and went back to my office until they were ready for me. Well 4:30 rolled around and they had not called me. So I called them. Well come to find out the doctor had only seen one patient do far. They wanted me to come in when the work day was over aka 5:00. Well I told them I had class at 6 and needed to be out by then. Well they weren't sure if they would be able to get out by 6. Needless to say I was a little pissed. They couldn't call and let me know this?! I mean really...


Secondly. I've come to realize that almost every guy I've talked to in regards to relationships always ends up telling me they were stupid and regret letting me go. We will talk for a few weeks or months and then they stop and end up with someone else. Only later to tell me (after they've broken up with their girlfriends) that they were stupid and regret not giving me a chance cause I'm an awesome girl and all this stuff. Well guess what buddy... You missed out cause I'm not giving you another chance. I'm just tired of getting pushed aside for someone else only for you to later realize that I was the better decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment